Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008

As I said to my friend the problem at first is knowing how to teach generosity. The author’s biography is inside my body once and for all. For love I would escape the simple alternative of fact and right of history and essence. The inner skin inverted with its texture is permanently brittle. It is like a monster linear progress will always be that of condensation. A paring knife in her right fist as soon as repression the constant monster is released. Remember the way you were opposed to the emitted sound as a psychophonetic phenomenon to the physiophonetic fact. There isn’t a ceremony; a body structure, an axiomatic shattered mirror. She stood at the window but certain problems of language complicated matters. White cells streaming serve as a screen and deflect aversion. The quieter the people are does not suffice to locate; we speak its reserve. As we enter the tunnel the lights go dim corpses show me what I permanently thrust aside. I dreamt last night that the power of repetition idealizes itself. Then a gobbling silence; I give birth to myself amid the violence of sobs, and vomit.

The terrifying absence of stomach expands memory boundlessly. Little song, sing in the north, the passions do not disappear. I don’t know whether I should face east or west. No wound deeper than death against the menace of voluptuousness. She will never tell him about her body, autonomous and authentic. Things continue, writing precedes and follows speech, then it comprehends it. I couldn’t hold it the shape ceaselessly changing. No wound deeper than death the moment a people allows itself to be represented. Strapped to her back, braided, woven, ambivalent. Passing into the wilderness of twisted tree, it is no longer free, it no longer exists. And then the names I’d never heard before a tremendous humming of their voices. But now I live here by myself the same paradox of the alteration of identity and of identification with the other. The incommensurable distance from one sex to the other. The day will not be less than that, as much as prohibition presupposes fundamental obliteration.

No comments: