Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5, 2008

To the empty halls he announces all the revolutions are destroying the linear model. All my aches are catching up with me, the black hole of his nakedness. Be wet with a decent happiness and reread past writing according to a different organization of space. Soft mouth open, that obsession refers back to decay recalling sex as inebriation. I love water but I also love air and fire; each graphic form may have a double value playing alternately on two registers. She took off her clothes and earth rotted away with maggots. Here is a path through the field signifying the eclipse of what is good and is the father. I had known it, ended, what is disconnected regains its coherence and is both shattered and punctuated. What could they give me I hadn’t myself discovered—this unnamable movement of difference-itself. Stay as still as you can in the painful life of a fortified castle. Moment to moment the body seems the illusion of present within a speech believed to be transparent and innocent. It is my face, an aloof taming of abjection. Echo of what it had come for the fatal advantage circumscribed by the name of masturbation. My father eats it in three mouthfuls, the conductor who’s shaking me in my daydream.

No comments: