Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September 9, 2008

Soon everything will be sold. This uneasiness has been evident in philosophy. The exquisite portholes are repressed by linguistic symbolic establishment. Because we are beginning to write, to write differently a body which would be dead were it not alive, we must reread differently. Who are the bone snappers, as if purification through language is already evident? Perhaps small sounds will come from the meditation upon writing and the deconstruction of history. I don’t know how to avoid this sweetness, particularly those involving excremental and menstrual variants. I am all beggar; I wear these language entrails these vulgar and mundane concepts of temporality. Our skins discover the phonematic concatenation of language. All of the flowers a graphology renewed and fertilized. When I open my eyes, one of the luscious bodies will be extracted from repression and depraved desire. What will the shame be? Writing is dangerous, the ambivalent hostility it harbors. Say what things were forgotten harmonic successions sequence of parts the genres the modes. The eyes are aslant with Celine’s laughter.

I must live by these sentences. It will all come true but the contradiction or rigorous discrepancy describes the origin. I am learning how to leave the love-bed; a third-person is therefore devouring me. Today we see a tiger: dispersion, absolute solitude, immediate and without memory. How do you know the bones of your pelvis exerted to write passive sentences? The night is a pleasure to us, situating a multitude of origins; each origin capable of being the offshoot of another origin. It is difficult to write about love permanently confronted with such language. I think sleeping. The incommensurable distance is fundamental determinism. Clear smoke a multitude of centuries rhythmed by distinct steps. I forgot to memorize her face, to speak of want alone. I propose to you a body bleached in consequence no signifier can be so replaced, purely and simply. These are the scraps but the writer is always a carrier of desire and death. A nothing being where there was a man.

In my hand I feel the weight of pluridimensionality and delinearized temporality. I am between whole numbers within the blanks that separate dislocated themes. Such divided presence my dream over the gaping and violent wound of the impossibility of thought. I have not given birth to anyone in the language cluster that everyday usage of speech absorbs. Again and again now also writing comprehends language. I understand that it will not always be possible to write this book. Again and again now also writing comprehends language. I want to live according to this love. As though hearing laughter imposing its laws upon the areas that had escaped it. I wake in terror indulging in self-examination haunted by unappealing ghosts. It is a viscous form of self-repulsion that masturbation comes to be added. My body beginning to fray, precisely at such a boundary with language, makes an imprint. Again and again now also writing comprehends that presumed suppression of differance. It makes you want to gag, desemantisizing and pulverizing fantasy before it can take shape.

I was sobbing in a cathedral afraid of being bitten by a child who had been eaten. Here where the echoes are presence is the condition of presence. The muscles of my shoulders push harder speaking of aggressivity. You want the fact of things in words, desire, desire desiring. That is why I’ve stretched my body out untouchable, unchangeable, immortal. Nothing more than that will do. Along the lines of my throat a nameless frustration belongs to the unnamable. Our own indifferent vulgarity has its origins in the aristocracy. Live without explanations, the guilty desire to reduce the father. The day surrounds degeneration as separation, severing a voice and song. People are shouting and embracing narcissistic conversation drive and sexual drive. The moisture of mouths and body actively engage calculation and grammaticality, loss of energy and substitution. I am thinking of the man, I am thinking, in short, of the completely mimetic identification. A displacement may now be apparent: a head of the outside inside.

No comments: